1. Sanitation guidelines are maintained for all equipment used in the propagation process (shears, vials, pots, etc.)
2. Clean water and sterile potting mix are used throughout the propagation process.
3. All cuttings are introduced into a regular 7-10 day fungicide spray rotation with continual monitoring in between. More frequent applications are made if necessary.
4. The hop nursery, including all Motherstock, is inspected by the Virginia Department of Agricuture and Consumer Services and our nursery permit is issued accordingly.
5. Only visually inspected choice cuttings are taken from the Motherstock and then grown in 6" pots to allow for maximum root development, health and transplant readiness.
Copyright © 2020 Mountain View Hops, LLC - All Rights Reserved.